Abstract Submission Guidelines
1) Important Dates
|Deadline for Abstract Submission||Thursday, March 1, 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance / Registration Open||Tuesday, May 1, 2018|
|Deadline of Early Birds & Registration for Presenters||Monday, July 2, 2018|
2) General Rules
1. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Please submit abstracts using the online submission system by clicking the button at the bottom of this page.
2. Presenters will be allowed a maximum of one oral presentation, but there is no limitation for the submission of poster presentation.
3. First author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
4. Please select the type of presentation style:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
5. On the online submission form, you will also be requested to select the session for which you will apply from the list of “Sessions”.
6. The abstract should be 300 words or less.
7. No figure, diagram, chart is accepted.
3) Copyright Transfer Policy
The copyrights for your abstract shall be transferred to the ICG Annual Meeting 2018 Scientific Committee. Otherwise, your abstract shall not be accepted for presentation nor be included in the conference.
However, the following rights are retained by the authors:
1. All legal rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
2. Reuse in other works of all or portions of the abstract described above.
3. Reproduction of the abstract described above for the author's personal use and/or for company use, provided that these copies are not offered for sale.
4) Guidelines for Submission
Step 1: Go to the user login page through the button “Online Abstract Submission System” at the bottom of this page.
Step 2: Get your user account first by clicking “Create a New Account”. If you have already had your account, input the log in ID (e-mail) / PW.
Step 3: After log in to your menu page, click “Abstract Submission” button.
Step 4: Complete the Abstract Information.
Step 5: Complete the body of abstract text.
Step 6: Check your abstract in PDF format by clicking “check your abstract” button.
Step 7: Click “Submit” button after reviewing your abstract.
For modification, withdrawal and additional submission of abstract, please log in with your log-in ID (e-mail) / PW, click "Abstract Submission" on the menu, and edit your abstract by selecting the "Abst No." no later than abstract submission deadline (Thursday, March 1, 2018).
6) Confirmation of Abstract Submission
Once submission is completed, you will receive an automatically delivered e-mail confirming the receipt of your abstract submission. If you do not receive the above e-mail within 24 hours after submission, please contact email@example.com.
7) Notification of Acceptance
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and its decision will be announced to authors by May 1, 2018. The Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon evaluation of the abstract’s scientific standard. If your abstract is accepted, please make sure to register & finish your payment for the conference by July 2, 2018. Your abstract will be cancelled if the secretariat cannot confirm your registration & payment by the deadline. Presentation guidelines will be announced prior to the meeting.
8) Student Presentation Award
Award will be given in order to encourage the research of student project which will lead the next generation. All student presenters including master and PhD students will be nominated for the award.
ICG Annual Meeting 2018 Abstract Submission Office
c/o JTB Communication Design Inc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL : +81-3-5657-0777
FAX : +81-3-3452-8550
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer
Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0 or newer